Coding Challenge Event 2017
Mixbook invites all developers to participate in our awesome annual coding event - and take on exciting puzzle-solving challenges, which naturally, umm… involves writing code :)
Everyone is welcome to test their skills! The challenges can be solved in any programming language,subject to the event rules. Please make sure to fill out the registration form to book your spot! Our independent jury will pick the best solution, and we’ve got some awesome prizes for the finalists!
What should I do?
Before you start working on solutions for the challenges, please check the Event Rules.
This year we've prepared 3 interesting problems for you to solve.
- To see the problems description and examples check the problems folder.
- The test inputs for the problems are in the inputs folder.
When you have solved a problem:
- save your source code to a file
- save the output as output.out
- send both files (source code and output) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include the name of the problem in the email Subject. Ex: "A — Photo Album"
- 09:00 - 10:00 – Registration and welcome coffee
- 10:00 - 10:45 – Rules and conditions
- 10:45 - 13:00 – Coding!
- 13:00 - 14:00 – Lunch break
- 14:00 - 14:30 – Challenge results and winners
Make sure to stay to the end to congratulate the winners, get the prizes and some other cool stuff from Mixbook ;)
The event is organized by Mixbook Moldova with the support of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Sweden through Swedish International Development Agency (Sida) in the framework of the project “Development of Moldova ICT Excellence Center Tekwill”.