Mizuu - media indexer for Android
Mizuu is no longer being maintained and hasn't been maintained since late 2015.
This GitHub repository houses the source code of the Mizuu application for Android.
Mizuu is a user friendly media center application for Android tablets and smartphones running Android 4.0.3 (API level 15) or newer. The application helps manage all your movie and TV show video files - and automatically fetches useful information about the video content, including title, plot, cover art and actors.
- Indexing of movie and TV show files on your device or on Samba (CIFS / SMB) and UPnP / DLNA compatible devices
- View actor details for movies, including biography, filmography and photos
- Many options to customize and personalize the application
- Enjoy popular video content from YouTube, Reddit as well as the latest TED Talks
- Browse details and watch trailers for upcoming and popular movies with online search
- Different widgets for displaying your collections on the home screen
- Synchronizes indexed content with your Trakt.tv account
Mizuu uses a number of third-party libraries, which are all included as dependencies or as .jar files in the /app/libs/ folder of this repo.
If you want to contribute to Mizuu's development, there's plenty of ways to do it. You can read about it in CONTRIBUTING.md.
Copyright 2014 Michell Bak Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.