Mobile Security Framework (MobSF)
Version: v0.9.3 beta
Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) is an intelligent, all-in-one open source mobile application (Android/iOS/Windows) automated pen-testing framework capable of performing static and dynamic analysis. It can be used for effective and fast security analysis of Android, iOS and Windows mobile Applications and supports both binaries (APK, IPA & APPX ) and zipped source code. MobSF can also perform Web API Security testing with it's API Fuzzer that can do Information Gathering, analyze Security Headers, identify Mobile API specific vulnerabilities like XXE, SSRF, Path Traversal, IDOR, and other logical issues related to Session and API Rate Limiting.
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF: https://opsecx.com/index.php/product/automated-mobile-application-security-assessment-with-mobsf/
Feature Requests & Bugs
- Read CONTRIBUTING.md before opening bugs, feature requests and pull request.
- Features Requests: @ajinabraham or @OpenSecurity_IN.
- Open Bugs after reading Guidelines to Report a Bug
Static Analysis - Android APK
Static Analysis - iOS IPA
Static Analysis - Windows APPX
Dynamic Analysis - Android APK
Web API Fuzzer
- Dominik Schlecht - For the awesome work on adding Windows Phone App Static Analysis to MobSF
- Bharadwaj Machiraju (@tunnelshade_) - For writing pyWebProxy from scratch
- MindMac - For writing Android Blue Pill
- Thomas Abraham - For JS Hacks on UI.
- Anto Joseph (@antojosep007) - For the help with SuperSU.
- Tim Brown (@timb_machine) - For the iOS Binary Analysis Ruleset.
- Abhinav Sejpal (@Abhinav_Sejpal) - For poking me with bugs and feature requests.
- Anant Srivastava (@anantshri) - For Activity Tester Idea
- Amrutha VC (@amruthavc) - For the new MobSF logo
- Rahul (@c0dist) - Kali Support
- shuxin - Android Binary Analysis
- Esteban - Better Android Manifest Analysis and Static Analysis Improvement.