Backvendor is an Yii extension that helps developers to speed up development of web services and administration sites based on Yii Framework.
- Just one console command to create basic structure of your multi application system with common core.
- Backend engine that allows creating CRUD pages by setting configurations in Yii style. You do not have to generate CRUD controllers and views for every ActiveRecord model - you generate models and configure custom options in array (e.g. image uploading for image fields). It allows you to change CRUD by changing models only.
- JSON API Web service engine
- Auto documentation of API version generated as a web page
- API versioning. You can make successors of your API versions to support older and newer once at one time.
- Engine to create functional tests for your API due to TDD concept based on phpunit.
- Deployment script for moving your project to production server using Phing
cd /path/to/webroot git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mobidevpublisher/backvendor.git cd backvendor php bviic.php createmultiapp --path="/path/to/webroot/my-backvendor-project-folder"
Backvendor at Yii extensions - http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/backvendor Documentation - http://mobidev.biz/backvendor Demo project - https://github.com/mobidevpublisher/backvendor-demo