Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Store friendly device name and UUID in memory
- New accelerometer
- Some leds as variables
- Setup wireless paring by cable
- Sound generator fits better frequencies
- New aseba protocol 9 for Thymio suite
- Add auto gain of ground sensor
- SD card detection
- Add function to give back .wav length of recorded sound in ms
- Ground sensor threshold for line follower
- Reset the virtual machine
- Settings mode do not launch flashed program
- Flashed user program is activated when you launch "setting mode". [*https://github.com//issues/14 Follow it on our bugtracker]. Workaround: erase user flashed program before launching the setting mode.
- Aseba protocol version 5
- Compatible with Wireless Thymio module
- Accelerometer sensitivity is improved, you can move around without fire the shock detection
- Clean state when load a program or reset the virtual machine
- Add setting mode that permit to:
- Control the volume of the robot
- Calibrate motor speed to make Thymio go straight
- Pairing wireless module to dongle (only if present)
- Some description of native function where update
- Disconnection of USB better managed
- Modulo division by zero
- Modulo by zero crashes the Thymio.
- Added calibration for motor speed, see [[[en:thymiomotorcalibration-v8 |motor calibration page]]] for more details.
- When an empty program is recorded in the Thymio, it is no longer available on the basic behaviours menu (no need to flash the firmware to delete user's program).
- Attentive mode (blue): new threshold for clapping detection (LDO precision problem).
- Follower mode (cyan): calibration of black and white threshold is stored in SD card if present. Motor stop during calibration.
- Obedient mode (purple): speed steps are now 150 units instead of 200.
- Added auto-calibration for the proximity sensors
- Added support to read and write data on a SD card
- Added local communication between Thymios
- Adapted IR led feedback for the new calibration.
- Green friendly behaviour has a new feature related to local communication, find it!
- Added additional RC5 command for support more remote control in the obedient mode.
- Add extended RC5 protocol of Philips with 128 commands (7 bits)
- Adapt [[[en:thymiobehaviourobedient |obedient]]] mode to follow also arrows on IR remote control
- Correct USB communication problem with MAC OS 10.7
- USB communication bug with Mac OS version from 10.7 (Lion)
- Add limitation of motor current when the wheels are blocked to prevent damage to the electronics.
- Better handling for all buttons.
- Updates detection threshold of the power-on button.