Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the BlockchainDigitalSignatures-2017 Wiki!
Mock Trial Related Links
- High level overview on how to enter evidence in a mock trial: http://www.thelawinsider.com/mock-trial-lawschool/how-to-enter-evidence-mock-trial
- How to Make a Mock Trial Closing Statement (Mock Trial Florida): https://youtu.be/kf0ABRnvXg0
- Example Mock Trial Rules of Evidence (American Mock Trial Association): http://www.collegemocktrial.org/AMTA%20Rules%20of%20Evidence.pdf
- Mock Trial Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mock_trial
Electronic Evidence Related Links
- Electronic Evidence (4th edition, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies for the SAS Humanities Digital Library, School of Advanced Study, University of London, 2017): http://ials.sas.ac.uk/digital/humanities-digital-library/observing-law-ials-open-book-service-law/electronic-evidence
- Electronic Signatures in Law (4th edition, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies for the SAS Humanities Digital Library, School of Advanced Study, University of London, 2016): http://ials.sas.ac.uk/digital/humanities-digital-library/observing-law-ials-open-book-service-law/electronic-signatures
- Draft Convention on Electronic Evidence: http://journals.sas.ac.uk/deeslr/article/view/2321
- Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review: http://journals.sas.ac.uk/deeslr (also available in the LexisNexis and HeinOnline electronic databases)
- Federal law enforcement electronic law and evidence practice exam (see pages 69-80): https://github.com/MockTrial/BlockchainDigitalSignatures-2017/blob/master/docs/US-Gov-Evidence-Tests--LGD%20PE%20Questions_v2_2015.pdf
This page is a work in progress.
Do you know of more links we should include?. Great! To propose more links, please suggest a few words explaining what the resource is and don't forget to include URL where it can be found, here: