DirectAdmin Incremental Backup Manager by ModMaster.Pro
Backups Manager for DirectAdmin enables incremental backup process for DirectAdmin Web Control Panel, End point users can restore any file / folder or database item separately. Using our DirectAdmin plugin helps the hosting providers and customers minimize the effort on keeping their data secure, without compromising the quality of service. Any file, folder or database from any backup day can be saved as a GZIP tar archive and downloaded for safekeeping. This way the users gain the ability to back their files up and restore them incrementally, drastically decreasing the maintenance time and potential website downtime. Save on low server resource and less support ticket from customers.
Why Backups Manager
- Easy setup and setting.
- Easy GUI for yours customers.
- Save on CPU & Memory usage.
- Advanced admin setting.
- 24x7 Professional support team.
- A cron task scheduler keeps backups up-to-date automatically.
- Incremental backups save your storage space & bandwidth.
- Stop wasting time for your customer support Give your customer’s freedom to recover their files alone easily.
- Incremental Backups.
- Task Notifications.
- Process priority control.
- Unlimited Backup Retention.
- Backup user settings.
- Allows to exclude system files and folders from user’s home folder.
- Select backup or not mail folder.
- User access control.
- Backup schedule.
- Local backup
- Remote backup
- FTP backup
- S3 object storages backup (Amazon S3/Wasabi/Google cloud)
- PHP 5.6 or 7.1
- ionCube Loader 10.2.0
- sshpass for remote backup
- lftp for FTP backup
- aws cli for S3 backup
- Space for temporary files
- Active or trial license Register for a free 30 day trial here
Donwload & Installing
- First login to your DirectAdmin with admin permissions and click on “Plugin Manager”
- Enter the URL location where the plugin can be downloaded https://download.modmaster.pro/directadmin/backup_manager/backup_manager.tar.gz
- Enter you DirectAdmin password ( admin permissions password ) and click on “Add Plugin”
- Go to DirectAdmin “Home” and click on “Backups Manager Admin” and create your setting.
For any questions you can send us support ticket to support [at] mosmaster [dot] pro We have a easy manual that can help you more.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.