Moera Web Client
Read more about Moera at https://moera.org
Learn more about Moera web client: http://moera.org/overview/browser-extension.html
How to setup a complete Moera Development Environment: http://moera.org/development/setup/index.html
- As prerequisites you need to have Node.js 8.12+ and Yarn installed.
- Go to the source directory.
- Install project dependencies:
- By default, the server that serves the client runs on port 3000. If you want
it to run on a different port, change the value of
- Make sure that the naming server location is set correctly in
- New browser tab with the client in it is opened automatically. Since we don't use the client directly, but rather use the browser extension that loads it, you can close this browser tab.