Facebook Invitations Blocker
Facebook Invitations Blocker will block and hide invitations from all users by selecting the type of invitation!
How to install on Chrome
- Download the project as
- Open extensions page on Chrome browser, chrome://extensions/
- Activate developer mode:
- Drag the
.zipfile and drop on Chrome extensions page.
- You'll see the popup icon of the extension in the tools bar.
Under MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2016 Mohammad M. AlBanna, MBanna.info
- This extension uses small ads system, it does NOT collect any informations about you or what you are doing on the internet world.
- You may use this extension for private purposes, you may distribute it for free without changing or remove anything in the extension package (scripts files, icons or designs).
- You may not remove this license or copyrights notice from the distributed version.
- You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
- BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.