Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
In this release:
- Various performance enhancements for the querying of large dataset
- Fixes to the in-memory caching service
- Adds additional tooling for configuration of the OpenIZ service (pre-alpha quality code)
- Includes the OpenIZ Administration Console (oizac)
- LZMA and BZIP2 compression on the AMI and IMSI interfaces
This release represents the 0.9.6 release of OpenIZ. This is a preview branch of the Edmonton release on the Development branch.
- Implementation of basic GS1 BMS Despatch & Receive Advice for receiving / confirming shipments
- Implementation of basic GS1 Order & Order Response messages for sending orders and receiving confirmations
- Fuller implementation of FHIR resources for Immunization, ImmunizationRecommendation, and Patient
- Improved data persistence performance
- Fixed bugs with persistence of some resource types
This release represents the initial release of the 0.9.4 version of the OpenIZ platform. Please note that setup is currently done manually as we're still working on the configuration tool.