#Mokuji (目次) - Version 0.31.0 Beta
Mokuji is a framework that comes with several components that form a CMS. The framework is built to make it as easy as we can to extend the CMS. The 'base' components are:
- cms : "Page" creation and management. Essentially providing the content of the website.
- account : Login forms and user management. Allows the CMS component to create profile pages.
- menu : Menu control. Allows the CMS component to implement menus in a page.
- text : Creating, storing and editing text. Allows the CMS component to create text pages.
- update : Installing and updating other components or the framework itself.
- security: Provides security tools and settings for good site-wide security.
- timeline: Creating and managing timelines, such as a blog or news page.
- backup : A basic set of backup features.
For more specific components, you can take a look at our
repository list. All repositories prefixed with
components for this framework.
Ready to rock.
- Modern browser
- PHP 5.3.8+
- PDO with MySql driver
- MySQL 5.x client API
git config --global merge.ff false to ensure merges maintain branch history.
See details here as to why.
The change-log can be found in
CHANGES.md in this directory.
- framework : 0.12.2-beta
- account : 0.3.1-beta
- cms : 0.7.1-beta
- menu : 0.3.1-beta
- text : 0.2.1-beta
- update : 0.5.0-beta
- security : 0.1.0-beta
- timeline : 0.1.0-beta
- backup : 0.1.0-beta
If you can not use the GPLv3 license, perhaps the commercial license would be suitable for you. If you have any thoughts or questions regarding licensing, feel free to contact us.