- Fixed a bug in
?rest=cms/settingswhich now handles boolean values properly.
- Replaced the password strength check with a better one.
- Added the jQuery.PasswordStrenght plug-in to display password strength and improvement tips.
- Added a CLI for actions (useful for cronjobs).
- Added database backup functionality.
- Fixed a bug which caused "required" form fields to not actually be required for the empty value to make it to the database.
- Fixed an undefined variable bug with IP blacklisting.
- Fixed a bug where
/index.phpwas not detected by the LegacyUrlFormat.
- Fixed a problem with
Data->filter()not preserving models.
- Fixed a bug with
jquery_datatablesplugin and it's i18n files.
- Added some function aliases to allow access through both REST interfaces.
- Improved MySQL version detection for install script.
- Fixed some PHP 5.3.8 compatibility bugs.
- Updated CGI version of the
- Fixed problems with parallel calls using the same persistent authentication cookie to log in.
- Fixed a bug that caused the install wizard to fail when given a configuration value with a quotation symbol.
- Added style to frontend editing.
- Added external URL pagetype.
- Added forced_template_id code to CMS.
- Added status to curl function.
- Fixed menu problems, by returning proper model instances with Resultset::hwalk.
- Fixed 5.3.x compatibility bugs.
- Removed a Tuxion CMS reference.
- Implemented URL format in CMS
- Automatically generate URL keys for pages
- Now no longer redirects for the homepage URL formatting (stays on root)
- Throw 404 error if page doesn't exist.
- Improved menu module, prettier LegacyUrlFormat and url_key validation in backend.
First prototype of editable is working!
- Added inline editing functionality (merge branch inline_editing).
- Added LineTemplate and more.
- Only save when there are changes, the proper way.
- Made blog posts in-line editable.
And many bugs and papercuts fixed.
- Fixed a bug which occurred when trying to log in. Ouch.
/account/meTo get the user object.
/account/login_statusTo get the users access level.
- Created controller factory and base controller.
- Created SessionController.
- Migrated user session business from Actions and Json to SessionController.
- Added Mokuji logo to installation wizard.
- Minor improvements in backend UI.
- Fixed bug, so you can set a different entrypoint for front- and backend.
- Added md5 to the hash algoritms to choose from. See commit message.
- Fixed bugs caused by core updates and IE9.
- Added ATOM feed based on timeline entries.
urlvalidator rule now respects the
numbervalidator rule now validates float and double types appropriately.
- Added two missing variables in the
- The new REST interface now returns empty fields as NULL instead of letting the key disappear.
- Fixed two translating bugs.
- Cleaned the page manager somewhat.
- Added placeholder to show default value in language specific website settings.
- Now copying website title to site meta-information as well as multi-site information during install.
- CMS settings now has select fields for themes, templates and languages.
- Improved page title editing to be more user friendly and effective.
- The /rest/ interface now supports custom errors for (Model)Validation exceptions.
- Added a new REST interface at /rest/ (?rest= still exists).
- Made some performance optimizations in the Data and BaseModel classes.
- Fixed jQuery tmpl encoding problems, causing malformed data in most editors.
- Added functionality to log in as a specific user based on user ID, by using become_user().
- Fixed a bugs in installation and update script.
- Security update: Improved random bits sources. Fixing several problems with weak or no random data.
- Corrected a typo in the update component.
- Setting config values using mk('Config') now checks if it needs to insert.
- The REST interface now properly implements UTF-8.
- Fixed Table::count() bug.
- Fixed install bug when tables are not overwritten.
- Fixed hyperlinks in docs/ORM.md.
- Added DocBlocks to the Table class.
- Added documentation: Using the Mokuji ORM.
- Bugfixes and tweaks
- Improved compatibility for .htaccess rewrite rules.
- Added more licensing details for the login backgrounds (see
autofocusoption to the login and register forms.
target_urlparameter for the login REST call.
- Added a CSS class to fieldsets generated by
render_formbased on it's title.
- Made accounts/Accounts model better extendable.
- Made formToObject JS work in Internet Explorer 8-.
- Made Entrypoint Component adjustable.
- Small modifications.
- Added a .htaccess-cgi file to fix a CGI problem.
- Added the
old_titlekey again to the core
CoreUpdateclass now properly detects file references with HTTP vs HTTPS and including www or without.
Fileclass leaves capitalization of file extensions alone now.
- Added account registration functionality.
- Implemented a module to display a registration form.
$.restFormby returning a form reference to callback functions.
- Improved the PageType system with a
$pathvariable inside plugins.
str_maxwhich now trims whitespace.
- Added fieldsets to
render_formby allowing "bonus fields".
Imageclass to detect diversions from the requested operations.
- Fixed permission problem with the
- Securimage now works with the new core structure.
- Restored the
- Outputbuffer core class had some typo's.
- Fixed a query in the core's
- Fixed a bug with the
create_file_reference_updatestep of the core update script.
- Missed an update path in
- Fixed permission problem with the
- Bugfixes in
- Fixed update bug for inserting new components.
- Restructured the
- New support for referencing packages by reference ID.
- New support for the
- Allow persistent login.
- Added "remember me" button to login form.
- Major core rework.
- Moved files to a better folder structure.
- Created an Initializer class to replace the init.php script and improve 3rd party integration.
- Reduced reserved words for folders in the root. They are now
- Extended the class autoloader to include component classes.
- Created an upgrade script to assist in upgrading to the new Ballistic Badger core.
- Added new global I/O functions
- Fixed a bug in the Url class, you can now refer to sub-folders that have the same name as the
- Fixed a bug in the Sql class, setting DB connection data during installation now works again after PDO upgrade.
- Fixed a bug when installing with the new PDO setup.
- Removed some Tuxion CMS references.
- Allowed FormBuilder class to be extended, switching private variables to protected.
- Updated core to work with PDO:MySql
- Updated installation script to work with PDO:MySql
- Fixed a bug in text component using a mysql function directly.
- Fixed a scoping problem with older PHP version in BaseDBUpdates.
- Moved private helper function BaseDBUpdates::vtfn($version) to system helpers.
- Added more entropy to the generation of random table aliases. Fixes #59.
- Added DocBlocks and better code comments here and there.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when setting a page as home-page via the configuration tab.
- Updated CKEditor to 4.1.2 (10 Jun 2013)
- Added option for configuring the CKEditor toolbar.
- Increased size for value fields in core configuration tables.
- Fixed installing bug in Underduck template.
- Changed documenting tool to use phar file.
- Bugfix / Improved backwards compatibility in dependencies\Resultset.
- Added the
menumodule in the
- Fixed bug with hwalk where it would grab too many sub-items if the lft-rgt structure is not complete.
- Removed old version tags and removed references to them in
- From now on this CMS is called Mokuji (目次).
- New version naming system and release cycle.
securitycomponent has been added.
- Underduck theme and template have been added.
- Added image uploading to
- Password reset function added.
- Sessions can now be closed by the core to improve performance.
- Log in form uses AJAX to be faster and more user friendly.
- Module created for
timelinecomponent to display entries based on page settings.
timelinecomponent has better date-time formatting options.
timelinecomponent now has an option to hide entries in the past.
- CKEditor now has template options.
ensure_pagetypeshelper now has an option to delete.
- Themes and templates no longer are split into a
- Option to extend URL keys has been implemented by CMS entrypoint.
- Pagetypes need to make use of this information for it to do anything.
- New settings manager.
- Includes website information
- Includes CMS configuration
- Includes security settings
- Security changes:
- Default permission requirements for new controllers is set to administrator.
- Added .htaccess files to protect sensitive folders.
- Fixed SQL injection vulnerability.
- Improved TLS support (using
- Added a
\dependencies\Datato filter sensitive information.
- Created a CAPTCHA helper. Read more
- Removed several unused functions.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed many translations in nl-NL (using SDK component).
- Fixed highlighting menu items.
- Fixed ORM model caching problems in
- Fixed findability tab layout bugs.
- Fixed bug where
timelinetitles would submit multiple times.
- Used workaround for PHP bug where multiple instances at the same time bugs some static variables.
- Pretty URL's now have menu item ID's so menu modules and breadcrumbs switching on this don't break.
- Shimmed the
string.trim()function for IE8.
- Fixed bug that didn't allow
tx-require-adminto submit an empty
- Fixed bug that caused
ENUMdatatype in ORM to be split incorrectly.
- Staying idle in the backend no longer logs you out.
Version 1.2.0 Beta (Old versioning system)
- Timeline component (enabling blogs) now added to the base components.
- Translation formatting is now added, so translations can handle indexed variables.
- New ORM features:
Table->joinwhich now supports join conditions.
- UI improvements:
- Findability tabs has had a visual upgrade.
- Added a "set as homepage" checkbox in the configuration tab for every page.
- The active menu item is now highlighted in the backend.
- The 'home' button in the site switcher now takes you to the page you were viewing in the backend.
- CMS improvements:
- Default language can be set per site.
- Greatly improved the jQuery.restForm plugin.
- SimplePageType now allow simple forms and datasources.
- Implemented a CSV import helper in the core.
- Added helper for page-type deployment.
- Created table helpers for permissions.
- Integrated translating with the SDK to log untranslated phrases and missing files.
- Validation translations are now optional.
- Added new validators
- Page titles can now be recommended by the page-type controller.
- Menu-items now need a confirm before being deleted.
BaseModel->render_formfunction can now exclude fields.
- Bug fixes:
- The install wizard is no longer unresponsive when saving the website configuration.
- The site switcher did not work as expected.
- Stack traces now display HTML tags in arguments properly.
- String based primary keys no longer breaks the
- Detach page has been fixed.
Version 1.1.0 Beta 2 (Old versioning system)
- Important updates
- Installer bug that prevented installing completely.
- Homepage system implemented to prevent having to edit DB manually.
- URL parser did not properly detect external URLs.
- Critical security update
- elFinder remote code execution exploit.
Version 1.1.0 Beta 1 (Old versioning system)
- Base components are now fully driven on the PageTypes architecture.
- Automatically generated forms have the ability to detect field types based on ORM relations.
- Upgraded to the latest CKEditor release.
- Backend now has the capacity to include a help chat.
- Greatly improved overall stability.
- UI improvements:
- Implemented a feedback overlay for the CMS backend.
- Improved findability tab design.
- Menu items can be collapsed.
- New "detach item" design.
- Added Tuxion theme for CKEditor.
- Tuxion logo can be removed by a setting in the
- Added edit button to the admin toolbar for frontend editing.
- CMS improvements:
- Page titles now have a default and are optional.
- File handlers have a filesize getter.
- Enabled additional text to be added to text pages.
- Uses improved image uploader from
- Better search results for
- Implemented automatically generated forms based on ORM relations.
- Created documentation tools and started adding code documentation.
- Added very basic validation translations (should be further improved).
- Lipsum helper function
- Added shorter notation for checking if the user is logged in.
- Added more debugging paths in core components.
- Made URL validation more strict, fixes #43.
- Updated CKEditor to 18.104.22.168 (20 Feb 2013).
- Menu items are multilingual now.
- Creating PageTypes has been greatly simplified.
- All existing base components now use PageTypes.
- Added support for the
- Bug fixes:
- Several plug-ins had missing files.
- Lowered check for MySQL version requirement down to
- Removed dependency to non-base component
- Login screen no longer gives missing jQuery errors.
- Fatal errors no longer delete session data or log out the user.
- Page permissions are displayed and saved properly again.
- The installation script works again.
- REST forms now properly focus the first field with an error.
- Removed some PHP
5.3.2backward compatibility bugs.
- Claiming account has been rewritten to work with the current core.
- Account profiles have been rewritten to work with the current core.
- Added default tx/skin.js to CKEditor plugin, fixes #36.
- Made sure default theme and template are picked for new pages, fixes #41.
New versions loaded!string displays properly again when updating.
- Added first language title to install script.
Version 1.0.1 Beta 1 (Old versioning system)
- Automatically generated forms give much better feedback to the user submitting them.
- Automatically generated forms are better and support additional field types.
- Lowered MySQL version requirement down to
- Updated the text editor to 4.0, making it faster, better, prettier etc.
- UI improvements:
- The text editor has a new skin.
- The profile button is back!
- New icons.
- Many bug fixes:
- Actually check for the required version of MySQL instead of just presence of it at install.
- The install script can now be run from the get go.
- The install script no longer randomly stops.
- Deleting pages now works.
- Pages now are properly named, instead of always being called "New Page".
- Saving menu items, pages and texts should now cause no more trouble.
Version 1.0.0 (Old versioning system)
- The first stable version to be recorded as a version.