phpMoAdmin – MongoDB administration tool for
Built on a stripped-down version of the Vork high-performance framework for
Nothing to configure – place the moadmin.php file anywhere on your web site and it just works!
- Fast AJAX-based XHTML 1.1 interface operates consistently in every browser!
- Self-contained in a single 110kb file!
- Works on any version of PHP5 with the MongoDB NoSQL database installed & running.
- Option to enable password-protection for one or more users
- To activate protection, just add the username-password(s) to the array at the top of the file.
- E_STRICT PHP code is formatted to the Zend Framework coding standards
- Fully-documented in the phpDocumentor DocBlock standard.
- All textareas can be resized by dragging/stretching the lower-right corner.
Free & open-source! Release under the GPLv3 FOSS license!
o Show collections
o Create/drop collection
o List indexes
o Create/drop indexes
- multiple keys
- unique index
- Data objects
o Show objects with 3-different viewing options (full, compact & uniform)
o Create/delete objects
o Edit object data
- Mongo GridFS
o GridFS objects automatically link GridFS chunks to GridFS files
- Save data into Mongo GridFS & add/edit objects containing MongoBinData (Mongo binary data objects)
- Add support for editing data objects that contain unserialized PHP objects
- Edit nested objects without touching the parent
- Add an “explain” option to query results
- Clone or rename a database
- Copy a collection
- Add 1-step ability to change the _id (currently 2-steps, save object after changing _id, then delete old object)
- Add administration features for replication, sharding, etc.
- Add ability to edit data objects in JSON form
- Add ability to limit fields returned within the resultset