MongoEngine User Documentation
MongoEngine is an Object-Document Mapper, written in Python for working with MongoDB. To install it, simply run
$ pip install -U mongoengine
- A quick tutorial building a tumblelog to get you up and running with MongoEngine.
- The Full guide to MongoEngine --- from modeling documents to storing files, from querying for data to firing signals and everything between.
- The complete API documentation --- the innards of documents, querysets and fields.
- How to upgrade MongoEngine.
- Using MongoEngine and Django
Yes please! We are always looking for contributions, additions and improvements.
The source is available on GitHub and contributions are always encouraged. Contributions can be as simple as minor tweaks to this documentation, the website or the core.
To contribute, fork the project on GitHub and send a pull request.
Always read and test the upgrade documentation before putting updates live in production ;)
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :numbered: :hidden: tutorial guide/index apireference changelog upgrade django