Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Following hot on the heels of EA-1.0.5 which added Siri Intent support, this is a bug fix release that tackles a slew of unfortunate URL-mapping related bugs that were discovered today, as well as some other minor issues from 1.0.5.
- Multiple URL mappings on the same feature would not be recognised #229
- URL mappings always required a slash prefix in the incoming URL, but now we support
myapp:doSomethingas well as
- Actions performed as a result of an incoming URL would not report their completion, typically resulting in the process locking up waiting for it to complete #229
- Intent donation would erroneously report an error to the log even when things succeeded
- Print logger was printing double carriage returns to
stdoutsince the switch to the new log event formatter #230
Thanks to Alvin Choo for finding these and submitting unit tests and a proposed fix in a pull request.