Early Access 1.0.6
Following hot on the heels of EA-1.0.5 which added Siri Intent support, this is a bug fix release that tackles a slew of unfortunate URL-mapping related bugs that were discovered today, as well as some other minor issues from 1.0.5.
- Multiple URL mappings on the same feature would not be recognised #229
- URL mappings always required a slash prefix in the incoming URL, but now we support
myapp:doSomethingas well as
- Actions performed as a result of an incoming URL would not report their completion, typically resulting in the process locking up waiting for it to complete #229
- Intent donation would erroneously report an error to the log even when things succeeded
- Print logger was printing double carriage returns to
stdoutsince the switch to the new log event formatter #230
Thanks to Alvin Choo for finding these and submitting unit tests and a proposed fix in a pull request.