Sprocket is an FRC Robotics framework comprised of many individual modules designed to make robot programming and prototyping easier and faster from the get-go. The main philosophy behind Sprocket is to extend the implementations of the standard FRC library so that programmers can spend less time rewriting drive code each year and spend more time focusing on the more specific and high-level aspects of each year's game.
- Pre-written implementations for multiple types of drive trains (standard differential, kiwi, mecanum, swerve)
- Simple hooks for adding any number of human control systems (tank drive, arcade drive, etc.)
- Easy autonomous framework
- Built-in drivetrain assists (heading lock)
- Interoperability with GRIP image recognition software (move towards a target on a camera)
- Improved camera functionality (custom camera server, use multiple USB cameras, save bandwidth by switching between multiple)
- Easily customisable (override base classes, plug specialised modules into Sprocket or your own classes)
- Use as little or as much of Sprocket as you want!