Stupidly simple mobile first, responsive CSS grid system built with flexbox.
Vist http://pineapplegrid.com for more details.
- Download the zip
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/MoonMoon85/pineapplegrid.git
What's in the download?
Not alot really and that's the point! Just 500 odd lines of CSS for you to use as a responsive starting point.
Why use Pineapple when there are literally millions of others out there.
Pineapple dosn't assume much. There are no UI styles to overirde, no jQuery plugins or unwanted bloat. Just the grid!
- Around about 500 lines of code
- No overriding of pesky button styles
- Simple to use and pick up
- Based on a 12 column grid with gutters between.
- Quickly built a responsive page with the supplied demo code and sketch files! (Coming soon)
Built with flexbox. Please visit http://caniuse.com/#feat=flexbox to check browser suppoprt.
- Chrome latest
- Firefox latest
- Opera latest
- Safari latest
- IE latest
Pineapple Grid was created by Will Shalders.