A simple lightweight extension framework for python
By: Morgan Borman
This software is licensed under the terms of the Zlib license.
** 1.1.3 **
- Provide a plug-in framework which offers dependency conscious loading.
- Provide a clean way for plug-ins to access resources from other plug-ins.
- Allow both specific and generic resource class dependencies.
- Remain unobtrusive with respect to language features which might impact functionality of other types of frameworks (i.e. event based frameworks)
- Provide an elegant, lightweight, and simple extensibility framework suitable for a broad range of applications.
- Clean and maintain current code base with the goal of moving towards a more cohesive and feature full state.
- Comment and document current code base.