Releases · MorkaZ/MorkazSk
First stable release of 1.3
First beta release of 1.3
First stable release of 1.2
Bugfix of optional features loading & new glowing entity effect
- Fixed bug that was crashing MorkazSk when server did not have any supported plugin installed.
entity glow with custom coloreffect (Requires GlowAPI plugin).
MoxData elements upgrade
MoxData implementation & fixed compatibility with paper spigot
- Added new MoxData elements. MoxData is object type that contains infinite values with keys called pairs in single field. It supports parsing. It can be easy transformed to text an recovered from text. Usefull for databases, common usage and NBT tags. Syntaxes and examples will be in skUnity and SkriptHub docs.
- Fixed compability problem with paper-spigot where Ansi classes were missing while plugin was being loaded.
- Fixed some problems with syntaxes.
Please, update your MoxCore (or install it) to use MoxData feature.
First beta release of 1.1. New features.
- New event "on chunk enter" with dedicated expressions "event-previous-chunk" and "event-actual-chunk"
- New event "on player jump" (for not-paper builds).
- Added option to disable some events in config that may affect performance
- New dedicated expression for "block break event" - "event-block-dropping" which is boolean. Setting it to true or false will cause block not drop items while event will not be canceled. Created to make scripts compatible with other plugins and scripts.
All syntaxes will be in skunity and skripthub docs