Hide menu bar icons to give your Mac a cleaner look.
Using Homebrew Cask:
brew cask install dozer
Download, open and drag the app to the Applications folder.
⚫️ Dozer Icons
There are 2 or 3, numbered from right to left:
- this can be positioned anywhere you prefer, it is only a point of interaction
- this and everything to its left will be hidden/shown by clicking any Dozer icon
- (Optional) the "remove" icon and everything to its left will be hidden/shown by option-clicking any Dozer icon
- Move the icons you want to hide until clicked to the left of the second Dozer icon
- Move the icons you want to hide until option-clicked to the left of the third Dozer icon
N.B. hold command (
⌘) then drag to move the menu bar icons.
- Left-click one of the Dozer icons to hide/show the first group of menu bar icons
- Option-Left-click one of the Dozer icons to show the second group of menu bar icons (optional)
- Right-click one of the Dozer icons to open the settings