Dozer lets you hide menu bar items to give your Mac a cleaner look.
FiScript, which lets you execute custom scripts on your files/folders from the context menu in Finder.You might also like
Easiest way Homebrew Cask:
brew cask install dozer
- Download, open, and drag the app to the Applications folder.
- Open Dozer and drag the icon in your menu bar (hold CMD) to the right so it is between some other icons.
Important: Dozer needs to be allowed in the accessibility preferences to work properly.
- (CMD+drag) to move Dozer around in the menu bar.
- Click the Dozer icon to hide menu bar items.
- Click menu bar (where there are no icons) to show the menu items again.
- Right click the Dozer icon to open preferences.
macOS version >= 10.13
(Dozer might still run on macOS Sierra, but some are experiencing issues with it)