FCC Fullstack Application - Stock Market
I also wanted to implement a redis cache on the backend to learn about caching and to learn more about redis. I mean this project doesn't really need a cache system but it's a nice implementation detail and will teach me about caching and redis itself.
- Copy the
.env.samplefile into a
.envfile getting your own version of all the secrets required to run this project.
- Get a local redis and mongodb running in the background
- Start the backend and frontend separately, by using
Seeding the Database
This is done with Prettier and Eslint see the
.eslintrc.json files in the root of this directory for my setup.
- [ x ] I can view a graph displaying the recent trend lines for each added stock
- [ x ] I can add new stocks by their symbol name
- [ x ] I can remove stocks
- [ x ] I can see changes in real-time when any other user adds or removes a stock.
Leon Boehmer 2018