This is an extension for VS Code adding integration with Mozilla's Searchfox.
Adds new commands to VS Code to search Searchfox for keywords. You can access the commands from the command palette, from keyboard shortcuts or from the editor context menu.
- Alt+S: Search for the text selected or under the cursor in the editor.
- Alt+Shift+S: Ask for the text to search for.
Make sure you have the most up to date version of VS Code installed. I only test on the latest versions.
The extension currently assumes that the first folder in your workspace is the root of mozilla-central.
Please find and file issues at Github.
- Split searching into two commands.
- Various bug fixes and styling tweaks.
- Add icons for files.
- Improve Searchfox styling.
- Initial release.
This extension is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0.
The icons used in this extension come from various sources: