#Sidecar - external session management and storage for ColdFusion
Updating version to 1.0.0 as of 2017-02-03. If you update from a previous version there were changes that will break backwards compat of existing sessions, so when you update all of your sessions will be restarted. You also may want to clean up your store manually just to be sure there is no sessions that hang on longer than they should.
This project depends on the following projects:
##Support Adobe ColdFusion 10+, Lucee 4.5+
setCookieOptions()testing, especially setting a custom cookie name
How to run the tests
- Download testbox from: http://www.ortussolutions.com/products/testbox
- Unzip the testbox/ folder into the root of the application (as a peer to tests)
- The tests expect a redis instance to be running on localhost:6379, edit the top of /tests/basicTest.cfc if your instance is different
- run /tests/index.cfm - will run the individual tests under basic remotely to be able to set the cookie headers
Or, if you use docker / docker-compose, you can use the included docker-compose file.
- Clone the project.
docker-compose up -d
- Hit the docker ip address on port 80.
You could swap out the
app service with lucee or other coldfusion version if you would rather use that.
This software is licensed under the Apache 2 license, quoted below.
Copyright 2016 MotorsportReg Copyright 2016 Ryan Guill email@example.com
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.