User Script: Github Show Repo Issues
Userscript to show a repo issues count on the repositories page (https://github.com/:user). The count is added next to the number of forks with a little bug icon. This count also includes pull requests, which technically aren't really bugs, but get included in the count anyway.
To prevent spamming the API server, only the first fifteen repositories, the ones showing a participation graph, will show the issue count.
Make sure you have user scripts enabled in your browser (these instructions refer to the latest versions of the browsers):
CHROME: User scripts are enabled by default. Continue to STEP 2. Or, install it directly from userscript.org.
FIREFOX: Install GreaseMonkey, then continue to STEP 2.
IE: Install Trixie. Continue to STEP 2.
OPERA: Follow instructions located on Opera's site: User JS. Continue to STEP 2.
Install the "GitHub Show Repo Issues" user script by clicking here: github-issue-counts.user.js.
Version 1.0.1 beta (5/9/2012)
- Modified icon positioning to fit the github changes made by replacing images with font icons.
Version 1.0 beta (1/17/2012)
- Working in Chrome now, YAY!
- Renamed script to "github-issue-counts.user.js" to make it automatically install per the instructions.
- Copied the installation instructions from skratchdot.
Version 0.9 alpha (1/16/2012)
- Initial post.
- Not working in Chrome for some reason =/