User Script: Gist to dabblet
Userscript to add a dabblet.com link button to any gist with dabblet information
Make sure you have user scripts enabled in your browser (these instructions refer to the latest versions of the browsers):
- CHROME: User scripts are enabled by default. Continue to STEP 2. Or, install it directly from userscript.org.
- FIREFOX: Install GreaseMonkey, then continue to STEP 2.
- IE: Install Trixie. Continue to STEP 2.
- SAFARI: Install SIMBL. Install GreaseKit. Continue to STEP 2.
- OPERA: Follow instructions located on Opera's site: User JS. Continue to STEP 2.
Install the "Gist to Dabblet" user script by clicking here: gist-to-dabblet.user.js.
Version 1.0.1 (1/26/2012)
- Fixed subdomain to make the script work in Firefox.
- Added an icon.
Version 1.0 (1/26/2012)
- Initial post.