The home of Ride With Me, a youth, point-to-point, peer-to-peer, transportation solution.
Current Build Status:
When you begin working on an issue:
- make sure nobody else is already working on it;
- assign the issue to yourself;
- add the In Progress label;
- create a new branch and name it with the issue number in front of it (eg. 110-css-work).
If you are no longer working on an issue:
- immediately remove the In Progress label, so that someone else can work on it;
- if you have partial changes committed and pushed to the branch, add a comment to the issue explaining what's done and what's still missing.
When you complete your work on the issue:
- commit and push your branch;
- create a pull request.
When you merge a pull request:
- remove the In Progress label;
- close the issue.