TeamCity Slack Notifier
A configurable TeamCity plugin that notifies your Slack channel.
Because it is a TeamCity Custom Notifier plugin, it extends the existing user interface and allows for easy configuration directly within your TeamCity server. Once installed, you can configure the plugin for multiple TeamCity projects and multiple build conditions (i.e. Build failures, successes, hangs, etc.)
- Download the latest plugin zip package, or a specific GitHub Release.
- Follow the TeamCity plugin installation directions.
- Create an incoming webook in Slack and configure the default Slack channel and username.
- Copy the URL for the webhook.
- As an admin, navigate to your TeamCity profile page ("My Settings & Tools") and click "Edit".
- Enter the channel name, username, and full webhook URL in the Notification settings as seen below.
- Add notification rules as appropriate.
- Tested exclusively with TeamCity version 8.1.1
- June 2015 tested with TeamCity version 9.0.5.
How to Build and Package
- Install Java JDK.
- Install Maven follow installation instructions here.
- Build the project with the command
- Open the target/ folder >
teamcity-slack-integration.zipcontains the built and packaged app.