#Introduction This sequence of lessons will guide you through the stages of creating your very own game called Fla-Pi Bird. You will begin by adding graphics before moving on to movement, variables, loops, and win lose conditions before finishing it all off with some cools sounds.
##Computing Programme of Study Met KS2
- Use sequence, selection, and repetition in programs; work with variables and various forms of input and output
- Use logical reasoning to explain how some simple algorithms work and to detect and correct errors in algorithms and programs
- Use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly; recognise acceptable/unacceptable behaviour.
##Resources For this series of lessons, Scratch game saves are provided at various points to enable students to start at different stages. The game sounds and graphics are also included.
- Lesson 1 - Adding graphics and starting a new game
- Lesson 2 – Moving sprites
- Lesson 3 – Variables and scoring
- Lesson 4 – Lose conditions
- Lesson 5 – Adding Sound
- Lesson 6 - In-Game Reset
Unless otherwise specified, everything in this repository is covered by the following licence:
Fla-Pi Bird by Allen Heard is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on work at (https://github.com/AllenHeard/Fla-Pi-Bird Influenced by the mobile game Flappy Bird by Dong Nguyen