Release 0.2.1+ for Kohana 3 (including 3.1 and 3.2)
- Download and unpack the module, put it in your modules directory and enable it in your bootstrap file.
- Go to /simpletest to see a (really ugly) welcome page with a link to a (slightly prettier) demo page.
- Create your own tests in a directory 'simpletests' in your application directory.
- Use the link on the welcome page to run your tests.
- That's it! No PEAR, no command line, just Simple Unit Testing. Oh and there's an excellent remote web test suite and a few other goodies thrown in...
The SimpleTest module is copyright 2011 Mr Anchovy http://www.mranchovy.com
Kohana is copyright 2008-2011 Kohana Team http://kohanaphp.com/license.html
SimpleTest is copyright ???