Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- updated to the latest libs and tools
- implemented app shortcuts to quicktoggle between permissive and enforcing modes
- new icons and notification styles
- adaptive icons (including shortcuts) for 8.0+
- fixed crashes on rootless devices
- fixed crashes on 8.0+ (still, app won't work if kernel doesn't allow context switching)
- few tweaks and smaller bug-fixes.
- Rewritten from scratch
- Switched to libsuperuser instead of outdated RootTools
- Now you can select between 2 commands and multiple shell contexts
- Updated to support newer androids (including android O)
- Migrated back to RootTools-v3.3, because RootShell didn't work well for everyone.
- Fixed but that caused non-sticking sestatus status after reboot.