- New interface that allows for multiple (or no) reminders
- Group notification UI fixed
- Taskbar icon now shows in Linux
- A variety of UI bugfixes
- Oversized taskbar icon on MacOS has been fixed.
- Settings now update and save the instant they are changed.
- Background stretch setting now properly stretches the background image without repetition.
- Hour placeholder in reminder creation/edit menus are now set to the next hour by default, rather than 12PM. For example, if it were 6pm, the hour placeholder would be set to 7pm.
- Mac release is now available to the public! (it is now signed)
- The repeat skip button now automatically saves the reminder.
- Previous/Next month buttons no longer close datepicker
- Notifications now appear over fullscreen apps and no longer randomly disappear.
- Notes hyperlink tooltip now appears above all other UI.
- Overdue reminders are now counted properly in the 'today' view.
- Suggested time menu automatically updates the date if a reminder is overdue.
- A variety of other UI bugfixes.
- Skip button for recurring reminders. It sets the reminder date to its next repeat date.
- Dropdown menu to pick suggested reminder times (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 12 hours).
- Dropdown menu to pick suggested reminder dates (today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year).
- Context menu to expand/collapse all groups at once.
- Yearly option added for recurring reminders.
- Reminder counters added to group headers.
- Date picker and other reminder edit menus are closed with the Tab button.
- Links in notes editor now match the accent color.
- Loading screen has been redone to show Remindr logo.
- Context menus are now animated.
- A variety of UI bugfixes and improvements.
- Forgot to add hotkey for recurring reminder skip button (Ctrl + Right Arrow).
- Recurring reminders have been added
- Added setting to toggle notification sounds
- Notification sounds have been added back.
- App version is no longer displayed in the titlebar. It is now shown in the bottom-right corner of the settings page.
- Date picker now opens at the correct month (the current month) every time.
- Report bug button now points to the correct URL.
- The 'notes' field in the reminder edit panel is now completely selectable.
- Shortcuts can now be triggered when using an input field (e.g. minute/seconds input)
This is a pre-release. Although it is a fully working version of Remindr, certain parts need to be polished and fixed.