Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
UPDATED: Forgot to include the new pdo files, this is now sorted! Thanks cdn_biggdogg on the BIStudio forums!
See changelog for details.
- Added item spawn in buildings (careful, can take a long time to init server if you increase % too much).
- Added comments to each value in the config.
- Added more configurable options, like sell percentage, to the config.
- Added skill and experience system.
- Added names to the loot markers which are visible in debug mode.
- Added progress bars.
- Added revival and healing system.
- Added vehicle repair
- Added many other passive abilities and functions as part of the skill/experience system.
- Added ammo to price list.
- Added ability to synchronise animations.
- Network optimisations when selling items and vehicles.
- Network optimisations to saving player data.
- Updated ExtDB2 to the latest (66) version.
- Selling vehicles now confirmes server side like equipment (so money saves).
- Fixed some minor issues where final compiled scripts where defined twice, server side.
- Fixed an issue where the handgun items would not load from the databse.
- Fixed an issue where the hangun would not equip if you didn't have a primary weapon.
- Fixed a bug while loading the players money from the database.
- Fixed an issue where pricing where not checked client side (protentially saving a large number of requests).
- Fixed an issue in the extdb-conf.ini file not loading the correct database details.
- Fixed an issue where you would not respawn propperly if deconnecting and rejoining the server.
- Fixed sell prices for vehicles and items being calculated wrong.
- Fixed the purchase price not being calculated correctly.
- Fixed the issue with vehicle sales not being done properly and validated.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle loot and supply crate loot tables where switched.