Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
What is Drape?
Drape - it's a little bit rewritten and adapted version of Draper for Ruby on Rails 5 only.
Reasons of creation the Drape
- Original Draper is not compatible with Ruby on Rails 5
- Original Draper died. 35 open issues. 36 open pull requests.
- Unstable work. Tests is not pass.
What has been done?
- Fixed compatibility with Rails 5
- Removed "dummy" application and created it on Rails 5
- Fixed all tests
- Fixed most of Rubocop issues
- Integrated Travis CI and CodeClimate
- Drape Example Application
What need to do?
- Remove old incompatible code. Now Drape support only Rails 5 and Ruby 2.2
- Rewrite all tests. Tests structure is little bit outdated
- Investigate all PR in Draper repository and merge the best
- Happy using Drape in Rails 5 projects :)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.