Customize Editing Interface
Customize the concrete5 editing interface. Change outline colors, add background colors, always show outlines, make it more accessible, and modify the Page Settings and Add Content panels.
- two settings presets, 5.7 Enhanced and 5.6 Retro
- change the number of horizontal block icons per row in the Add Content Blocks panel
- always show area names, block outlines, and area outlines while in edit mode
- show block and empty area background hover colors
- improved accessibility using WCAG 2.0 compliant color contrast for menu text and editing interface customizable colors for the color blind
- block outline and area outline style and width
- area and global area block outline colors
- area and global area outline and drag indicator colors
- empty area and empty global area outline colors
- area and global area block background colors
- empty area and empty global area background colors
Bug fixes, improvements, useful new features, and additional translations welcomed.