Ethereum Scam Database
An open-source database to keep track of all the current ethereum scams
config.js and replace the placeholders with your keys.
Then, open a command line anywhere and run the following commands:
The command line should now exit, asking you to update the config.js file with correct values. Please use your own API keys. When you're done, launch run.js again:
Generating should take a couple of minutes the first time or after a clean, but when
cache.json is already present it should launch instantly.
--cleanClean up all the old files and folders
--updateManually update all content
Fork this project and edit
_data/scams.yaml. Every item can have the following properties:
- id: A unique incremental integer
- name: The title of the scam, should probably not be longer than 64 characters
- status: The status of a scam. If
statusisn't provided and
urlis, status will be autogenerated with the
- description: A full description for the scam (Optional)
- url: The protocol + hostname for a scam website, without a trailing
- category: The category under which the item falls (Optional)
- addresses: An array of all ethereum addresses that were involved in this scam, with leading '0x' (Optional)
To make use of our database, the following API can be used: https://etherscamdb.info/api/
If you would like to help without contributing on GitHub yourself you can send some ETH or ERC20 tokens to etherscamdb.eth
- Thanks to Tobaloidee for doing the logos!