I just found this data science skills roadmap, drew by Swami Chandrasekaran on his cool blog.
Jobs linked to data science are becoming more and more popular. A bunch of tutorials could easily complete this roadmap, helping whoever wants to start learning stuff about data science.
For the moment, a lot is got on wikipedia (except for codes, always handmade). Any help's thus welcome!
- Feel free to fork this repository and pull requests.
- Always comment your code.
- Please respect topology for filenames.
- There's one README for each directory.
- Also, could be great to share useful links or ressources in README files.