Try it out
This section goes through the process of creating an account and store on our public BitcartCC instance. (For evaluation purpose)
First let's create a new store:
Let's use Electrum to create a mainnet wallet for your store:
- Download Electrum
- Run Electrum
- Click through the wizard and create a test wallet, using the default settings Electrum proposes
- After the wallet is set up, go to "Wallet" > "Information" in the Electrum menu.
- Copy the "Master Public Key" string (starting by
Let's configure the store so it uses your Electrum wallet:
- Go to Wallets page and create a new wallet with your copied xpub
- Go to Stores page and create a new store with your new wallet connected
- After that your test wallet should appear on the Wallets page of your BitcartCC account
Then you can create an invoice, either through
- the Invoices page on the website or
- the process documented on the Custom integration
See the What's Next page for other options on how to continue exploring BitcartCC.
To see BitcartCC in action, visit our demo apps and stores or check out some of the stores using BitcartCC in production.