Please sign in to comment.
Ion storm improvements
Ion storms have several new additions: 25% chance to flatly replace the AI's core lawset with something random in the config. Suddenly the AI is Corporate, deal w/ it. 10% chance to delete one of the AI's core or supplied laws. Hope you treated the AI well without its precious law 1 to protect your sorry ass. 10% chance that, instead of adding a random law, it will instead replace one of the AI's existing core or supplied laws with the ion law. Otherwise, it adds the generated law as normal. There's still a 100% chance of getting a generated ion law. All of these stack so you could wind up going from Asimov to Paladin w/o the first law and w/ the last law replaced with THE SHUTTLE CANNOT BE CALLED DUE TO FIVE NINJAS. All the values are easy to tweak if you guys want them higher or lower or whatever. Custom admin-sent and other fake ion storms (devils) will just add the law and have no chance of doing any of the bonus stuff. Removed the admin verb to send an ion storm since you can just use the events panel. Cleaned up some of the law-adding backend. Hopefully there's no double showing of the AI's laws after a lawchange as a result of this.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 90 additions and 89 deletions.
- +14 −5 code/datums/ai_laws.dm
- +0 −1 code/datums/mind.dm
- +0 −1 code/game/gamemodes/blob/blob_report.dm
- +0 −4 code/game/gamemodes/traitor/traitor.dm
- +0 −4 code/game/objects/items/devices/paicard.dm
- +2 −3 code/game/objects/items/weapons/AI_modules.dm
- +0 −3 code/modules/admin/admin_verbs.dm
- +7 −21 code/modules/admin/verbs/randomverbs.dm
- +21 −12 code/modules/events/ion_storm.dm
- +0 −2 code/modules/mob/living/silicon/ai/life.dm
- +32 −23 code/modules/mob/living/silicon/laws.dm
- +3 −7 code/modules/mob/living/silicon/robot/robot_defense.dm
- +1 −0 code/modules/mob/living/silicon/silicon.dm
- +8 −1 code/modules/paperwork/contract.dm
- +2 −2 code/modules/projectiles/projectile/magic.dm
Oops, something went wrong.