(OpenComputers will not be officially supported in the future anymore)
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Open Signals Wiki! Open Signals is a Minecraft mod that adds german and international railroad signals. The signals are compatible with all train mods. Open Signals is:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOD IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT AND SO BUGS MAY OCCUR!
If you encounter any bugs or have any requests, feel free to open an issue. Alternatively on our Discord. The mod is still a work in progress, so problems may occur. If you find a problem, let us know, as we don't know all the bugs either. Always make a backup of the world when updating.
- Various german signalling systems
- Main and Distant signals (HV)
- Combination signals (Ks)
- Main light and distant signals (Hl)
- Semaphore signals
- Tram signals
- Traffic lights
- various signal plates (Lf, Sh, Ra, Wn, El, Ne, Bü, ...)
- Signals can be controlled by
- manually with the signal controller (GUI)
- or via redstone
- Adjustable - With the signal placer you can assemble the signal to your wishes.
- Performance friendly
- Fully functional even in far non-loaded chunks
- Signal rotation by 22.5°
Here you can find explanations of the signals. http://www.sh1.org/eisenbahn/s.htm (english version)
Hier findest du eine Erklärung zu den Signalen. http://www.tf-ausbildung.de/SignalbuchOnline/signalbuchonline.htm (german version)
You can find more information on our Trello Board.
MrTroble – Developer
Jeronimo – Models and Textures, QA
Uhutown - Junior-Dev
FGBxRamel – Emotional Assistance
Der-Zauberer – Development and Design
codingbytimo – Junior-Dev (ret.)
If you like our mod and you want to support us, you can donate here. Thank you very much. <3