https://translate.wordpress.org enable to the users to translate plugin, themes and WordPress itself.
This extension implements many new feature to improve the quality of translation and speed up that process!
PS: If you are using NoScript or Privacy Badger enable the domain wordpress.org else the extension will not work!.
- Daily update of the list of locales
- Remove the loading of social buttons on the website footer (only for Firefox)
- Click on the terms with glossary open the consistency tool
- Add link to the Translation Status Overview with a button to scroll to the language in use
- More warning on translations
- Validation for final "...", ".", ":"
- Validation for final ;.!:、。؟？！
- First character is not uppercase on translation
- Missing term translated using the locale glossary
- Check for curly apostrophe
- Check for non typographic quotes
- Review mode with a button
- New column with fast Approve/Reject/Fuzzy for strings
- Bulk Actions also on footer
- Mark old string (6 months) with a black border
- Highlight non-breaking-space
- Character and Word Counts in Meta
- Many hotkeys and shortcut
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Enter to click "Suggest new translation" or "Add translation"
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+Z to click "Cancel"
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+A to click "Approve"
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+R to click "Reject"
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+F to click "Fuzzy"
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+B to "Copy from original"
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+N to add non-breaking spaces near symbols
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+R to reset all the GlotDict settings
- Shortcut on Ctrl+Shift+D to dismiss all the validation warnings
- Shortcut on Page Down to open the previous string to translate
- Shortcut on Page Up to open the next string to translate
- Right click of the mouse on the term with a dashed line and the translation will be added in the translation area
Update times and release
When the developer of the extension think that a new release is ready and tested they create a new release and publish on Firefox and Chrome addons store.
After that step we have to wait few hours for Chrome and for Firefox and all the installations will be updated automatically.