This simple php file receives json form data from optinMonster and submit it to mautic
- put optionMonster_mautic.php inside mautic directory where the path should be domain/mautic_folder/optinMonster.php or you can put it anywhere on your server and then change the mautic form path.
- create a form in mautic with the required form fields
- make sure form array indexes in this php file matches mautic forms
- note: Mautic merges contacts based on ip address if email is not set to unique identifier, go to costome fields in mautic to change it.
- login to your optinMonster and under integration add new, choose webhook under email provider then add your url that directs to this script.