Postman collection for the MultiSafepay API
This is a postman collection where you can find all the examples of our docs.
MultiSafepay is a collecting payment service provider which means we take care of the agreements, technical details and payment collection required for each payment method. You can start selling online today and manage all your transactions from one place.
- To this postman collection you need a MultiSafepay account. You can create a test account on https://testmerchant.multisafepay.com/signup
- Import this collection on postman.
- Go to edit collection and add your api key on Authorization tab.
- The collection uses a baseUrl variable where you can find it when you edit the collection, currently the value is test, change the init or current value as you prefer to live.
- You can add also the order ID.
If you have any issues, problems or questions you can create an issue on this repository or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mistakes and improvements
If you spot mistakes or want to contribute in improving this wrapper, feel free to create pull requests
Click here for the MultiSafepay API documentation.