Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Version 1.2.1 improves simulation stability and fixes bugs in version 1.2.
- Made single-monomial connections (types
'3freqAll') more stable with a new way of computing monomial values
- Made type
'3freqAll'connections more stable by masking out nonresonant connections
- Added optional input arguments
connectAdd.m, used for forcing frequency scaling (to linear frequency networks) and no scaling (to log frequency networks), respectively
- Fixed bugs in
- errors for type
'mid'stimuli (incorrect local function calls)
- incorrect time step (
s.dt) for resampled type
- errors for type
- Fixed bug that assigns incorrect source indices for type
Version 1.2 brings major changes in model structure and function syntax. Most of the changes were already made for version 1.1, but it included backward compatibility code that allows the use of old syntax. We removed all backward compatibility code in version 1.2. Use version 1.1.1 to run scripts written in the old syntax.
- More than one stimulus can be used now, requiring
- A connection must be set up to drive a network with a stimulus, by calling
- Plastic connection is possible between a stimulus and a network
- Stimuli are included in the model structure as a cell array of structures (e.g.
- Added '3freqall', '3freq', 'active' connection types.
- Made tolerance for '2freq' connection type an optional input.
- Fixed misalignment of connection images and tick marks.
- Added more options for type 'wav' stimuli.
- Added graphics compatibility to GUIs and outputDisplay for MATLAB versions 2014b and later.
- Fixed bug in stimulusParser from v1.1 for type 'wav' stimuli.