Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A stable version for MUSIC hardfork.
- new boot nodes
- fully compatible with previous versions on smart contracts
- supporting EIP-155 with hardfork at 2,222,222
Hardfork version of GMC client, it's arbitrary upgrade, although with no resync needed.
- MCIP-6 full compliance
- Identify chainID to make sure no reply attack
- Hardfork at block 2,222,222
The major upgrade of GMC since UBI hardfork:
- Catch up the most recent code base of Go-Ethereum
- Be ready to support EIP-155 upon developers consensus, will be documented in MCIPs
- Security improvements
- Fully compatible with $MUSIC 1.x, 2.x
**** It's deprecated and please upgrade to the latest version(s) *******
UBI scheme is implemented in this release. A hardfork of $MUSIC blockchain will be triggered at block 1,200,000 automatically without manual interference.
Old version of clients(<2.0.0) are not compatible with this release. All miners and desktop wallets should update to this version to sync with the whole network including all exchanges.
Several other security issues have been fixed in this release as well.
Note: Some Parity-based clients will not work with this version of client until we have some further notice!!!
This version(v1.5.0) includes UBI information to get miners ready to upgrade to UBI version(to be ver 2.x) in weeks. Once it's installed and deployed, miners should be smoothly switch into UBI track and jointly boost the whole system.
The release has added more bootnodes with highly proved availability from Ethereum network, and being tested from different locations to help reach the closest peers.