Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add the faust~ object to load, edit and run FAUST code
- Add english/french documentation to the distribution
- Add help files to the distribution
- Add tutorials to the distribution
- Improve build system using CMake only
- Improve build/node server documentation
- [sf.play~]: play an audio file from disk.
- [sf.record~]: record an audio file on disk.
- All object boxes can now be resized.
- Changed the look of the gui links and boxes.
- Enhance contrast between local and distant selections.
- Add contrast between control and signal pins.
- Add a dialog box to set the name of the patch to create.
- Drag-and-drop a file to the console to open it.
- Improved client/server version check.
- Fix crashes in transaction stack.
- Handle 404 errors in download and duplicate API requests.
- Fix connected user list display
- Bump Kiwi Model version to v4.0.1
- Removes "ratio", "min_width", "min_height" members from the
- Update model converter code.
- Use juce (v5.2.1).
- Add kiwi-node-server as submodule.
- Add Juce dependency to the engine.
[random] : (breaking-changes)
- default range is 0 (was 100)
- output random value between 0 and range-1 (was 0 and range)
- default seed is 0 (was 1)
- a seed of 0 means that it is initialized with an unpredictable time value.
- seed can now be set
- Add a seed method and remove the seed inlet
- remove range inlet when the range argument is specified
- fix bad output when symbol match
- output input if doesn't match (was bang)
- Add [sel] alias
- improve decimal drag
- Add patcherview shortcuts (f/i)
- Output only when value has changed
- updated draw method
- Add set method (flash without output)
- Allow undo/redo of [message] and [comment] text edition.
- Remove "kiwi::model" in error message.