Releases · Musicoll/Kiwi
- [faust~] object. Load, edit and run FAUST code in Kiwi.
- [OSC.receive] and [OSC.send] objects. Receive and send Open Sound Control data.
- [route] object.
- Save patcher per user size and position in the document.
- Add a search bar to the DocumentBrowser window and fix sorting.
- Add documentation to the distribution
- Access helps and examples files from the application.
- Better stack-overflow handling
- Save and restore last path for "open, save, download, upload" actions.
- Add 'Save As' command.
- [server] Allow relative or absolute backend path.
- Improve build system using CMake only
- Improve build/node server documentation
- boost updated to 1.69.0
- Add .kiwihelp extension
- Fix DocumentBrowser sorting bug.
- DSP chain compilation.
- [sf.play~]: play an audio file from disk.
- [sf.record~]: record an audio file on disk.
- All object boxes can now be resized.
- Changed the look of the gui links and boxes.
- Enhance contrast between local and distant selections.
- Add contrast between control and signal pins.
- Add a dialog box to set the name of the patch to create.
- Drag-and-drop a file to the console to open it.
- Improved client/server version check.
- Fix crashes in transaction stack.
- Handle 404 errors in download and duplicate API requests.
- Fix connected user list display
- Bump Kiwi Model version to v4.0.1
- Removes "ratio", "min_width", "min_height" members from the
- Update model converter code.
- Use juce (v5.2.1).
- Add kiwi-node-server as submodule.
- Add Juce dependency to the engine.
[random] : (breaking-changes)
- default range is 0 (was 100)
- output random value between 0 and range-1 (was 0 and range)
- default seed is 0 (was 1)
- a seed of 0 means that it is initialized with an unpredictable time value.
- seed can now be set
- Add a seed method and remove the seed inlet
- remove range inlet when the range argument is specified
- fix bad output when symbol match
- output input if doesn't match (was bang)
- Add [sel] alias
- improve decimal drag
- Add patcherview shortcuts (f/i)
- Output only when value has changed
- updated draw method
- Add set method (flash without output)
- Allow undo/redo of [message] and [comment] text edition.
- Remove "kiwi::model" in error message.
- Fix numerous bugs.
- Add new required objects (gate / gate~ / switch / switch~ / float / clip / clip~).
- Improve former objects' behaviour.
- Adding graphical objects.
- Enable collaborative control with object hub.
- Set of audio and control objects for creating audio processing tools.
- Improving message semantic with dollar and commas.
- User management.
- Improve user experience workflow.
- Collaborative environment.
- More document metadata.
- Search document enabled.
- Enable patch compatibility between versions.
- Fix miscellaneous bugs.
- Add new objects.
- Update the client user interface, change application design (icons, menubars, tootips…)
- Removed automatic client discovery (Multicast service provider and explorer).
- Fix some collaboration relative bugs.
- Fix some Windows and Linux bugs.
- Add a suggestion popup with objects name when typing into a box and io tootips.
- Get and connect to remote documents with the Document browser window.
- Add a scheduler and make the objects pipe, delay and metro.
- Add an "About Kiwi" Window.
- Add an "Application preferences" window.
- Add new objects.