Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- [sf.play~]: play an audio file from disk.
- [sf.record~]: record an audio file on disk.
- All object boxes can now be resized.
- Changed the look of the gui links and boxes.
- Enhance contrast between local and distant selections.
- Add contrast between control and signal pins.
- Add a dialog box to set the name of the patch to create.
- Drag-and-drop a file to the console to open it.
- Improved client/server version check.
- Fix crashes in transaction stack.
- Handle 404 errors in download and duplicate API requests.
- Fix connected user list display
- Bump Kiwi Model version to v4.0.1
- Removes "ratio", "min_width", "min_height" members from the
- Update model converter code.
- Use juce (v5.2.1).
- Add kiwi-node-server as submodule.
- Add Juce dependency to the engine.