Hypergolix is programmable cloud sync -- like Dropbox, but you integrate it into your applications instead of using it from the filesystem. It runs as a local background service and was originally created to ease development of embedded/IoT/Raspberry Pi applications and devices. Hypergolix data is encrypted at all times (except in-memory) using the Golix protocol.
See the Hypergolix docs for more info, including installation instructions and usage. The general gist is:
- Download Hypergolix
- Start Hypergolix client and log in
- Communicate with Hypergolix via IPC
- Create, store, and share objects directly from your application
Help is welcome and needed. Unfortunately we're so under-staffed that we haven't even had time to make a thorough contribution guide. In the meantime:
- Issues are great! Open them for anything: feature requests, bug reports, etc.
- Fork, then PR.
- Open an issue for every PR.
- Use the issue for all discussion.
- Reference the PR somewhere in the issue discussion.
- Please be patient. We'll definitely give feedback on anything we bounce back to you, but especially since we lack a contribution guide, style guide, etc, this may be a back-and-forth process.
- Please be courteous in all discussion.
Note: these needs are specific to external contributors. Internal development priorities differ substantially.
- Contribution guide
- Code of conduct
- Proper testing suite
__all__definition for all modules
- Clean up and remove unused imports
Sponsors and backers