MyAlerts: Alerts System for MyBB
Current Version: 2.0.4
Creator: Euan T.
MyAlerts is a plugin for MyBB created and maintained by Euan T.. It is a system that provides visual alerts for events in a forum on a user-by-user basis.
The currently supported events are:
- When you're quoted in a post
- When somebody replies to a thread you started
- When somebody adds you to their buddy list
- When somebody PMs you
- When somebody replies to a thread you are subscribed to
- When somebody votes in a public poll
- When somebody rates your thread
- When somebody changes your reputation
More events are currently in development or planned to be added in the near future. If you have suggestions for events to be added to the core, post them in an issue here on GitHub.
MyAlerts is extensible. This means that any external MyBB plugin can create alerts and add them to a user's feed. Compatible plugins can be found on the wiki, here
Contributing, questions, and more:
If you'd like to contribute to MyAlerts, feel free to submit pull requests for features you feel would improve the plugin. If you have an idea or find a bug, we'd love if you'd create an issue so we can all discuss it. It'd also be great if you helped document MyAlerts on the GitHub Wiki by writing about the uses of certain features, creating lists of useful information, or expanding on other's writings.
- How to change text color of "Alerts" link in a header template if there is a new alert?
Go to your ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Themes -> Your theme -> alerts.css -> find
.alerts--new class and change the color to whatever you want, you can also customize it.