Simple IOT Service with .Net Core 2 Web API
This project is a simple IOT service that you can create your custom service with its fields and properties, define devices and authorize them to send data via URL or JSON.
- EF with PostgreSql DB (Although it may seem crazy but it was cool!)
- JWT with Role based Authentication
- DTO transfer model
- CRUD Users (SignUp - Login - Create-Edit-Delete Subusers(devices) )
- CRUD Services
- CRUD Service properties
- CR** Device data (Get data with JSON & Url)
- Get Device Data with rest filters
- Assign properties to service
- Assign users(devices) to service
How to run
.Net Core is cross-platform, I developed this project on Linux but steeps are same.
.Net Core 2 SDK,
PostgreSQL, and maybe PostgreSQL GUI like
DBeaverin your system.
- Restore PostgreSQL DB backup(
- Clone the project
- Set connection string in appsetting.json
dotnet runin the project folder or open with Visual Studio and run it.
- Install Postman
- Import test collection in
- My React.js client: iot-react-client
- Hash Passwords
- React Client
- API Versioning
- Write Unit tests