- Added LanguageManager::getLanguages
- Fix lost key focus event not being triggered sometimes
- Fix inconsistency: _riseMouseButtonMove was using Layer coordinates (most of the time). _riseMouseButtonReleased/Pressed were using absolute coordinates.
- Other InputManager events fixes.
- Minor MacOS build fixes.
- Cleaner and much faster logic for adding and removing render items (it was the performance bottleneck when working with many items on screen).
- ScrollBar: Fixed wrong tracking area bug.
- Button: make Button with key focus (can be set only manually through code) have highlighted state.
- ItemBox: add possibility to not update ItemBox content when working with items (huge speed boost, when adding/removing many in single frame)
- EditText: add support for alpha in text and text shadow colours (multiplied with widget's alpha).
- ItemBox: add options to hide ItemBox scroll bars (same as for ScrollView and EditBox).
- MultiListBox: slightly advanced and more flexible custom compare function.
- EditBox: add Ctrl+Left/Right hotkey support (moves cursor to next word).
- MultiListBox: add eventNotifyItem.
- OpenGL3Platform: Added new rendering platform.
- OpenGLESPlatform: Added new rendering platform.
- Emscripten support (works for Ogre and all OpenGL platforms).
- OgrePlatform: Many minor build-related fixes and imrovements, including newer Ogre support and better CMake scripts.
- DirectX 11 and OpenGL3: Fixed application window resizing in editors and demos.
- All platforms: Fix possible stack overflow in ***DataManager::getDataPath.
- All platforms: better VertexBuffer reallocation strategy for all platforms (in ::lock call, not in ::setVertexCount).
- All platforms: Various minor fixes and code cleanup.
- ResourceManualFont: Added setTexture.
- ResourceTrueTypeFont: Optimize TrueTupeFont render speed (half getGlyphInfo search time).
- ResourceTrueTypeFont: Remove no longer needed freetype bytecode bug fix.
- LayoutEditor: Fixed "[DEFAULT]" value not being handles properly (was colored white in ComboBox, was saved in layout).
- LayoutEditor: Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Added SDL2 support.
- Switched to C++11: various related code improvements and cleanups.